Friday, August 6, 2010

Homesteading Update

Homesteading Update  August 6th 2010
So, it has been a week since I planted my little plants and they seem to be doing quite well. They look happy and healthy and like they are enjoying the spot on the porch that I gave them. I gave them a little more plant food because the bottle said to do so about every week to ten days. I planted them in pretty basic, cheap top soil which I was told things don’t grow well in, but like I said, they look very happy. They have gotten a bit bigger since I planted them and they look like they are filling into their pots. The goji berry plant is also filling out, though a little slower. No surprise there since it will take tears for it to reach it’s potential and start giving me fruit. Over all I am very pleased with how things are looking. I even bought a couple more plants. Some of those Buzzy Starter Kits. Curious how those will grow. It is some Cayenne peppers,bell peppers, regular tomatoes and cherry tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment