Friday, August 6, 2010

A little About Me

Just moved up to Oregon from Southern California.  Moved up here for my boyfriend.  We met while working together at my first job.  He moved away about a month and a half later and we made it a long distance relationship for two years.  We had our rough times, but we made it and here I am!  We are currently living in his parents house and it is a bit of an adjustment for me, but I am managing.  I am Pagan, but as part of the rules of living here, not practicing.  I love to crochet and do embrodery, I am learning to spin my own yarn with a drop spindle, but my dream is to own a spinning wheel one day.  I aspire to be a stay at home mom taking care of her kids and her own personal farm.  I dont want to be completely off the grid, but I want to be fairly close.  Here are all of my babbles.

2 comments:

  1. I regret to inform you that your boyfriend was messing around with a number of girls while you were in Cali, I hope he has been open and honest and told you about such events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know. Hense the "rough times" thank you annonymus person for pointing out the obvious. lol

    ReplyDelete